McCulley Optix Gallery strives to offer the most comprehensive eyecare and eyewear in Fargo-Moorhead
Comprehensive eye exams
- Vision testing
- Determination of eyeglass prescription
- Eye health examination testing for cataracts, macular degeneration and glaucoma
Contact lens fitting
- Soft contacts (disposable or overnight wear)
- Toric contacts (for astigmatism)
- Multifocal contacts
- Rigid gas permeable contacts
- Post-surgical contacts
- Aphakic contacts
- Cosmetic and Prosthetic colored contacts
- If you have ever been told that you can't wear contacts or have had difficulty in finding contact lenses that work for you, Dr. McCulley would be happy to see you for a contact lens evaluation. Her years of experience at the University of Minnesota have given her the extensive training necessary to fit all types of contact lenses on all types and ages of patients.
Pediatric eye exams
- Vision testing
- Eye muscle evaluation, including eye turns (Lazy Eye)
- Depth perception and color vision testing
- Eye health examination
Treatment of eye emergencies
- Pink Eye
- Foreign Bodies
- All eye emergencies
Treatment of eye diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Pre- and post-cataract surgery evaluation
- Diabetic retinopathy
- All eye diseases
LASIK surgery consultation and co-management
- Pre-op exams
- Post-op care
- Vision and eye health testing for infants under the age of 12 months
- Assessments are a no-cost public health service
- Treating dysfunctions of the Visual System such as tracking delays and Vision related learning problems.
McCulley Optix Gallery carries a wide selection of unique and stylish frames from all over the world. We feature frames for Men, Women, Children, and Infants. We also offer a full line of sunglasses to meet all of your daily activity needs. Many of our frame lines are exclusive to our optical in the Fargo-Moorhead. See our Gallery!
McCulley Optix Gallery is pleased to offer you the best in optical lenses. We strive to meet all of your visual needs by using the latest technology of single vision and no-line progressive bifocal designs and materials available. All of our lenses come with the best available no-glare and scratch coating with a 1 year warranty against breakage and scratches. Ask us about how using new digital lenses can provide even better vision in your glasses.
McCulley Optix Gallery accepts many vision and medical insurance plans, including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Vision
- Noridian Benefit Plan Administrators
If your plan is not listed, call us at 701-373-2020 to see if we are in network with your plan.