McCulley Optix Gallery offers the following services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Vision testing
- Determination of eyeglass prescription
- Eye health examination testing for cataracts, macular degeneration and glaucoma
- Pediatric eye exams
- Vision testing
- Eye muscle evaluation
- Depth perception and color vision testing
- Eye health examination
- Treatment of eye diseases
- Treatment of eye emergencies
- Refractive surgery consultation and co-management
- Contact lens fitting
- Soft contacts (disposable or overnight wear)
- Toric contacts (for astigmatism)
- New brand available: Acuvue 1-day Moist for Astigmatism
- Bifocal contacts
- New brand available: Biofinity Multifocal
- Rigid gas permeable contacts
- Post-surgical contacts
- Aphakic contacts
- Cosmetic and Prosthetic colored contacts
- InfantSEE assessments InfantSee.org
- Vision and eye health testing for infants under the age of 12 months
- Assessments are a no-cost public health service
- Vision Therapy Find out more about our Vision Therapy program.
McCulley Optix Gallery carries a wide selection of unique and stylish frames from all over the world. We feature frames for men and women and carry fun, durable frames for children. We also offer a full line of sunglasses to meet all of your daily activity needs. Most eyewear lines are exclusive to McCulley Optix Gallery within Fargo and some are exclusive to us within North Dakota. See our store!
McCulley Optix Gallery is pleased to offer you the best in optical lenses. We strive to meet all of your visual needs by using the latest technology of single vision, bifocal, no-line progressive bifocal and sunglass materials available.
McCulley Optix Gallery provides contact lens fittings and carries a wide selection of contact lenses. If you have ever been told that you can't wear contacts or have had difficulty in finding contact lenses that work for you, Dr. McCulley would be happy to see you for a contact lens evaluation. Her years of experience at the University of Minnesota, Department of Ophthalmology, Contact Lens Clinic have given her the extensive training necessary to fit all types of contact lenses on all types and ages of patients. She is willing to take the time necessary to fit you in contact lenses that fully satisfy all of your needs.
McCulley Optix Gallery accepts many vision and medical insurance plans, including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Noridian Benefit Plan Administrators
- Sanford Health Plan
- Vision Services of North Dakota
- United Health Care
If your plan is not listed, call us at 701-373-2020 to see if we are in network with your plan.