Caring For Your Eyes Is Our Primary Concern
If you are experiencing a medical emergency and require immediate help dial 9-1-1.
Rapid action may be necessary to preserve your sight. If you are experiencing vision loss or have experienced eye trauma or injury, call our office immediately.
Eye pain, flashes of light, allergies, infection, or injury may be an emergency situation. Dr. McCulley and Dr. Motacek is ready to assist you with urgent eye care.
Please note that we do have call forwarding for after hours emergencies.
DOs & DONTs
If you are experiencing an urgent eye care situation, keep calm and follow these tips:
- Remove foreign objects on your own
- Use any medications in your eyes
- Put tweezers or other tools near the eye
- Rub or apply pressure to your eyes
- Wash your hands thoroughly if you must touch your eye
- Blink to try and remove foreign objects
- Flush the eyes with cool water in the case of a chemical splash
- Remove contact lenses (unless you experience a chemical splash)
Where to Find Us in Fargo
You can find us just west of Veterans Boulevard on 32nd Ave E. Heading west, take the second left from Veteran’s Boulevard. We are on the south side of the street.
Our Address567 32nd Ave E
West Fargo, ND 58078, USA
Hours Of Operation
Visit our Fargo eye doctors to update your prescription and preserve your eye health.
Eye exams can help your child achieve the vision they deserve.
Expand your eyewear options by using contact lenses.
Protect and preserve your eye health when facing an optical emergency.